things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow s/he’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
A homage to comic conventions, and a tribute to those brave attendees who cosplay in skimpy outfits!
THIS WAS FUCKING DRAWN!?
Oh my god. the cardboard. The escaping hair. This picture is flawed and fucking FLAWLESS because of it.
I don’t always reblog art. But when I do, its a homage to cosplayers, sexy cosplay girlies included. <3
So much love for this illustration.
- Jesus: It's important to help those less fortunate than you. Treat them as your brother.
- Christian Conservatives: *hurriedly turn the page*
When we’re trying to convince our one tired friend to come out
This is why i think Avatar should be R rated
If you wanted to take it a step further, you could argue that water benders could take out all the fluid from someones body, turning them into a mummified husk
and a highly skilled metal bender could control the iron in another person’s blood, kinda like what Magneto does in X-Men a lot
What a great time to be anaemic.
waterbenders surfing through the battlefield on a wave of blood.
"on a wave of blood"
but yes, let us continue with this gore fest!
Is there possibly a way that firebenders or airbenders could raise the body temperature of an individual to the point where your burning/melting from the inside out?
or what about earthbenders being able to break bones since bones are made up of various metals
of course along with non-metals but that’s beside the point?
god bless this fandom. we’re all growing up and turning into psychos